Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Strange Attractor Released

RE: Strange Attractor - A Barton Santello Film

Bart,

I AM ABSOLUTELY THRILLED! I just watched "Strange Attractor" for the second time and am completely captivated by the visual imagery. As you may know, I've been watching early film works by Brakhage and Fischinger and your piece is on par with those pioneering works. The marriage of audio and video is inspired, the edits (to the music) ingenious. I assume you plan on entering this work in video festivals as it must be seen! I know you must be proud of the work. The energy and talent put into it are clearly evident.

Marleen already wrote me that she loved it also. Why don't I leave it up to you two to decide how you want it presented on the site? Anything you both decide is fine with me.

Warm Regards,
rb

No comments: